quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2011

Nº 21- Ricky Martin feat. Joss Stone -The Best Thing About Me Is You



Já tinha saudades do meu desafio que ainda está a decorrer... músicas com letras fantásticas...
Esta além da letra tem um som mto cool, apropriado para manter a boa disposição :)

E PORQUE VALE A PENA VIVER E ACREDITAR...gosto desta letra...ENJOY!

"I'm as happy as I can be
Cause I'm allergic to tragedy
The doctor says something's wrong with me
The smile on my face has no remedy


So Baby, don't say no
Come on and just say yes
You know it's time to keep it simple
Let's take a chance and hope for the best


Life is short, so make it what you wanna
Make it good, don't wait until mañana
I think I'm cool cause your name's on this heart shaped tattoo
The best thing about me is you"

1 comentário:

  1. a jossinha aí dá-lhe uma graça :D

    Life is short, so make it what you wanna
    Make it good, don't wait until mañana.

    .. is too short to worry too much...

    ResponderEliminar