segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

U2 Coimbra 2010-09-02 u2 Moment of Surrender




"It's not if I believe in love
But if love believes in me
Oh, believe in me
"

"I've been in every black hole
At the altar of the dark star
My body's now a begging bowl
That's begging to get back, begging to get back
To my heart
To the rhythm of my soul
To the rhythm of my unconsciousness
To the rhythm that yearns
To be released from control"

"At the moment of surrender
Of vision over visibility
I did not notice the passers-by
And they did not notice me"

2 comentários:

  1. I believe in love and I think love belives me... I can't live whithout loveeeeeeeeeeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Darling... tenho ca a Nuvenzita este fim de semana... soube que eras para vir... e fiquei triste qdo soube k népia.... ai ai ai
    saudades!
    bjufas...

    ResponderEliminar